All That Happy Stuff and So Much More for 2017-18!
by Daniel D. Maurer, Clergy Stuff Writer & Creative Dude For the Online Stuff
Brand, Spankin' New Worship-Support Materials to Make Your Job Easier
Hello everyone! Greetings from the Narrative Lectionary writing and editorial team at Clergy Stuff!
We've been hard at work composing the best set of worship planning resources you can find for the 2017-18 Narrative Lectionary, Year Four (John). We've put tons of forethought into the design of this years' goods and we are very excited to share the new things we have in store for you within all the packages.
First off, since we know the NL focuses on God's Love Story as spelled out in the Bible, we want you to be confident that the resources you receive providing help for you to prepare for worship are story-based. What does THAT mean? Well, to put it bluntly, we craft each worship preparation setting to zero in on the core message of GRACE. That doesn't mean we shy away from the account in holy scripture that deals with God's Law.
Instead, the primary nucleus around which we shape every Sunday's lesson (and special days, too) is God's work in the world in the person of Jesus Christ. It's about in-car-na-tion!
Let me cut to the chase and get right at the NEW FEATURES you can expect within the 2017-18 Narrative Lectionary Year Four Resources.
- Creative Expressions and Litanies both offered nearly every week! (Some texts are naturally not conducive for one or the other—for those dates, we will provide one or the other.)
- Totally new and shiny KidStuff™ Children's Bulletins with a kid's rendition of the text printed right on it for your convenience. (They look great! And this year, they should print out easier on black-and-white if you so choose.)
- The Kid's Storytime section has an all new subsection for special needs kids. Incidentally, we have started a new blog for congregational leaders to bring awareness for special needs (kids, teens, and adults too) in your faith context. Check it out!
- ALL the worship planning resources for the Narrative Lectionary will be provided (available now) for both the 2017 Summer Session and also the full Program Year (2017-18). (Note: Original Music for Summer 2017 is ready now. Program Year music is coming soon and we'll get it directly to your inbox! )
- Clergy Stuff has expanded its FREE STUFF offerings. I just know you'll click.
- We continue to offer inclusive language and be sensitive to inclusive, grace-centered theology.
All right, I've read enough! click now to solve your faith community's NL planning needs!
We just know you're going to love this year's church and congregational stuff to prepare services in your faith community. I mean, look at these folks . . .
About the Blog Post Author
Daniel D. Maurer is the director for marketing, creative content, and an author to boot. He lives with his family in Saint Paul, Minnesota. For more info on our crack team of writers, musicians, and editors, click here.